MMA900/910 Multichannel Microelectrode Analyzer
The Scribner Associates Model 900B Multichannel Microelectrode Analyzer (MMA) is designed for use with macro- and micro- scale electrode grids, segmented striplines and other spatial electrode or sensor arrays. Applications include:
- Corrosion studies
- Current distribution analysis
- Chemical sensors
- Simulated and real crevice monitoring
- Under film and delamination studies
- Plus, a host of novel applications
It has been designed to be a flexible tool for electrochemists wanting to study small, multielectrode systems or sensors.
- The Model 900B MMA is equipped to measure 100 Working Electrode current channels with sensitive ZRAs and/or measure electrode segment potentials with high impedance electrometers.
- The on-board microprocessor based data acquisition system with 16-bit converters provides a wide dynamic range and low noise current and potential measurement.
- The 100 channels of analog signal conditioning is divided into interchangeable electronics groups of 10 channels each.
- The signal processing electronics are integrated closely with the test electrode socket for minimum signal path length and optimum shielding.